At the Forth Valley Royal Hospital in Larbert, Scotland, on October 14, 2022, the renowned “Harry Potter” actor Robbie Coltrane passed away. According to Robbie Coltrane‘s relatives and friends, the hospital administration, as well as the cause of death, was osteoarthritis. Robbie Coltrane net worth of more than $4 million, not including his expensive automobiles and Scottish mansion.
Table of Content:
Robbie Coltrane Net Worth
Robbie Coltrane Biography
Robbie Coltrane Death Reason
Robbie Coltrane Wiki
Robbie Coltrane Family Details
1.Robbie Coltrane Net Worth
Hagrid from the Harry Potter series, Robbie Coltrane, went suddenly on October 14 at a hospital from an illness that had been going on for the previous two years. Robbie has worked in the entertainment industry for many years and is well-known for his roles in numerous movies and TV shows. He began working in the entertainment industry in 1983, making him a Hollywood Gem who has won numerous awards. When it comes to Robbie Coltrance’s net worth, as of the day of his passing, he had a total net worth of $4 million. He has a large residence in Scotland, where he and his wife lived for many years before their divorce in 2003.
2.Robbie Coltrane Biography
|Born Name||Anthony Robert Mcmilan|
|Known as||Robbie Coltrane|
|Career||Actor, Comedian & Writer|
|Date of Birth||30 March 1950|
|Died on||14 October 2022|
|Robbie Coltrane Death Reason||Health Illness (Osteoarthritis)|
|Wife Name||Rhona Gemmel (Divorced in 2003)|
|Mother Name||Jean Ross|
|Father Name||Ian Baxter Mcmilan|
3.Robbie Coltrane Death Reason
- .For personal reasons, Robbie and his wife filed for divorce in 2003. Soon after, he developed health problems.
- .He had been using a wheelchair and had osteoarthritis for more than 8 years.
- .He once claimed in one of his personal utterances that the current illness causes him great suffering.
- .He spent a few days in Forth Valley Royal Hospital before passing away there on October 14, 2022.
- .Robbie, a veteran of 72 years, was well-known for his noteworthy contributions to the entertainment industry.
- .So that’s all there is to know about osteoarthritis as Robbie Coltrane’s cause of death.
4.Robbie Coltrane Wiki
- .On March 30, 1950, Robbie Coltrane was born in Scotland.
- .After 1983, he began to work on movies and TV shows.
- .In his early years, Robbie also published books and was well-known for his comedic writing.
- .He played the lead role of Hagrid in the wildly popular Harry Potter series.
- .He used to be referred to as “Big Guy with Big Heart” because of his wit and perpetually upbeat demeanour.
5.Robbie Coltrane Family Details
Coltrnae was born on March 30, 1950, in Rutherglen, Scotland, to Jean Ross Howie and Ian Baxter McMillan. Ian Baxter worked as a forensic surgeon with the Scotland Police, while Jean Ross was a teacher at the school. His sisters were Jane and Annie. Rhona Gennell and Robbie Coltrane were wed on December 11th, 1999. He has two children with her: a girl named Alice and a son named Spencer. He discovered acting at the GlasGow Art School, where he received his diploma. Robbie Coltrane starred in the 1993 autobiography “Coltrane in a Cadillac” in which he drove a luxurious Cadillac (1951 Model) from Los Angeles to New York City. Therefore, these are all the data we have on the Coltrane family of Robbie.
FAQs On Robbie Coltrane Death Reason, Net Worth
Did Hagrid pass away?
Robbie Coltrane, a Scottish actor best known for playing Rubeus Hagrid in the Harry Potter movie series, passed away on Friday at the age of 72, according to his management company WME. Coltrane transitioned to television and movies after beginning in theatre and comedy.
How old was Robbie Coltrane in Harry Potter?
72 years old
What is the real name of Robbie Coltrane?
Robbie Coltrnae’s full name is Anthony Robert McMillan, but he went by John Coltrnae.
Who is Actor Robbie Coltrane’s wife?
How much child Robbie Coltrane have?
2 child -Spencer McMillan,& Alice Mclillan